- Open the mail application on your Android device.
- Select Add New Account and enter the mailbox name and it's password.
- Select Manual Setup and select IMAP Account.
- The User name will need to be the same as the mailbox name.
- Enter imap.stackmail.com as the IMAP Server, change the Security Type to SSL, Port 993 should then be used.
- Enter smtp.stackmail.com as the SMTP Server, change the Security Type to SSL, Port 465 should be added.
- The outoing mailserver User name and Password are the username and password for your mailbox.
- Select Sign In and the mailbox will be added to your Android.
Search Knowledge Base Articles
Using Granulr Mail on Android Smartphone Devices
Did you find this article useful?
With each of our hosting packages, we provide an easy to use webmail client, which means you can check your emails from anywhere with internet access ...
There's a quick and easy way to set up email on your iPhone or iPad. On the device you wish to set up mail: Auto-Configuration Head to ...
We make use of 'autodiscover' technology, so that in the majority of cases, Microsoft Outlook can set up your account for you with only an email addre...
This article will provide general settings for setting up mail on 3rd party email software programs/applications.Please note that Granulr Ltd does not...